Many of our clients are those who have inherited a property which they wish to dispose of. This can be for a number of reasons.
- You live some distance from the property and just want a no-hassle quick sale.
- The property may be quite run down or in need of refurbishment and you don’t want to invest time and money bringing it up to saleable condition.
- You would prefer to realise the value tied up in the property quickly.
- You and the other benefactors have different opinions about what to do with the property, so a quick sale is the only way to move things forward.
- You don’t want the house to lie empty and get vandalised or occupied by squatters.
We can give you a quick cash offer within 48 hours and you don’t have to do any refurbishment work on the property. You can sell as is because we consider all properties in all conditions.
We have been involved with buying property for over 10 years and helped many people sell their homes and move on with their lives. We provide a highly professional service with honesty and integrity and if we feel that an estate agent is the best route for you we will tell you so.
We will give you the fairest cash offer we can so that we create a win-win situation and we are both happy. Our offer has no obligation and we have a lot of experience in helping people sell their homes. We will always keep you informed of the process every step of the way so that you’ll know what to expect.
You don’t have to pay any commission, agents fees or valuation costs. You’ll receive a genuine and fair no-obligation offer that you can trust, which will be treated in complete confidence with no boards or viewings. Even the neighbours don’t have to know to guarantee you peace of mind and stress and hassle-free.